Level 2 Procedures
We are so excited to be back in the salon! We just have a few housekeeping rules to maintain a safe environment during Level 2:
- Please reschedule if you are feeling even slightly unwell.
- Be on time for your appointment, if you are early wait in your car until your appointment time. If we are ready earlier we will phone you.
- Come alone.
- We will be wearing PPE, you are most welcome to bring your own. Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and throughout the salon. If you require a mask or gloves from us we will have to charge.
- Sorry we can’t provide magazines or refreshments - again, feel free to bring your own. You are most welcome to use our Wifi.
- Some of you may have missed one or more colour appointments which means we will have to mix up more product - there will be a small charge for this (approximately $20).
- Let us know in advance if you have coloured your hair during lockdown. No judgement but we may have to alter your appointment.
- NO SHOWS - if you fail to turn up to your appointment we will be charging 50% of the appointment value. This will be added to your next visit.
- Also if you are booked in for a colour and decide you don’t want it please let us know in advance so we can offer that time to someone else.